Search Unity

3D Gui [RELEASED]

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by shadi_1987, Mar 12, 2012.

1. shadi_1987

shadi_1987

Hi Guys

3D GUI is now live on the Asset Store , i hope you'll like it! :)

3D GUI provides an efficient and stylish GUI for your main menu. 3D GUI is easy to use and flexible and it achieves things that are not possible to do with unity's built-in GUI. You can easily choose your desired motion style from several menu styles. 3D GUI also gives you the freedom to choose textures, size and position of the GUI.

the link to the asset :
    http://u3d.as/content/shadi-kfouf/3d-gui/2JP

you can see more screenshots in the asset store .

Kind regards

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  2. Morning

Morning

How about some screenshots so that I don't have to open unity just to check them out?

3. shadi_1987

shadi_1987

dont worry Morning i will upload more screenshots now :)

kind regards :)

4. shadi_1987

shadi_1987

ok Morning you can check the screenshots now :)

kind regards :)

5. SpookyCat

SpookyCat

Screenshots arnt showing up for me.

6. MikeUpchat

MikeUpchat

So is this just boxes with a texture applied or can custom meshes be used. I think you would be better off with a bit more of an explanation of what your system can do.

7. jedy

jedy

You're mentioned that 3d gui is stylish, but the gui in your example isn't even near stylish.
    Generally the style of a GUI or any type of art depends on the artist, this is a programming tool and have nothing to do with the artist, nor stylization of the art.

As far as I can see from the screen shot here ( Yeah I'm too lazy to open unity for this ) you have a customizable background, number of buttons, texture of buttons and maybe button mesh and a couple of rotational/movement transitions. This is hardly 5 minute work.

You should either add more features to it, and generally describe everything it has to offer in detail.

8. shadi_1987

shadi_1987

sorry SpookyCat maybe the website that i use to upload the photos is blocked in your country i attached the images for you .

kind regards

Attached Files:

9. shadi_1987

shadi_1987

Hello MikeUpchat , 3d GUI is the way to make your main menu interactive with your mouse it give you alot of option to move the buttons of main menu in different movement (button dance , button jump amazing rotation ............) the boxes and the textures is not important here you can replace it with your own buttons from Maya or another programs , 3D GUI give you Amazing movement for your buttons and make the going to scenes easier .

kind regards

10. shadi_1987

shadi_1987

Hello bro

my Asset is not Modeling asset or design asset , 3D GUI is development tool you can import any buttons you want to unity and my asset will help you to move the buttons corresponding to movement of the mouse and its clicks , you can choose the movement you like from the asset it has alot of movement and motions you will like to make your main menu fantastic , bro im not Modeler im Developer i made my buttons simple to tell you that my asset can handle with any kind of buttons just import your buttons and you will see the mechanism of 3D GUI to make your main menu interactive with the events in your screen . :)

Kind regards

Last edited: Mar 13, 2012
  11. totalgg

totalgg

nice !!