Search Unity

an asset is marked as dont save but is included in the build?

Discussion in 'iOS and tvOS' started by BigRedSwitch, Mar 1, 2012.

1. BigRedSwitch

BigRedSwitch

Hey, all,

I'm having major problems getting my project moved over to Unity 3.5. I've worked through most of them, but this one is really causing me issues.

I use the character shadow script from the Unify Wiki to create nice, soft shadows for the players' car. This worked fine in Unity 3.4 (I had the shaders in the Resources folder), but in Unity 3.5, I get the following error when trying to make a build:

'An asset is marked as don't save, but is included in the build: Asset 'Assets/Game/Resources/Shaders/ShadowProjectorMultiply.shader'

There is no information about this error anywhere I can find, and I have no idea how the shader in question has been 'marked as don't save'.

Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this? It's driving me nuts - I can't make a build at all!

Cheers,

SB.

2. KEMBL

KEMBL

Probable you make web build and target destination dir some where out of project dir. Try point web dir in your project dir, I was solve this problem by that approach.

3. sooncat

sooncat

4. Malcolm-Hammer

Malcolm-Hammer

yes it worked : change any param of the asset / save / reset / save and it's gone