Just wondering if you guys have the same problems. Monodevelop is terrible since i know it. This is on OsX 10.6.8
Most annoying things:
1. Crashes relatively often when i mark a line and drag it to copy the line.
2. Crashes relatively often when i just double click a script in Unity.
3. Autocompletion is messed. Seems to be better in C scripts. Since i upgraded to 3.5 it doesnīt even autocomplete "Transform". Instead it offers only "TweenTransform" for now.
4. I cannot see how the Program decides which files to open. After each crash it opens whatever i had open in the past. Sometimes i find myself confused about why all of a sudden other tabs with files are open since i last switched to it from unity.
5. since unity3.5 it the recovery of autosaved documents doesnīt work any more. Before, it crashed, and at least saved somewhat reliable the last edit. After restart it would ask me whether i wanna open the autosaved one, or the last really saved one. Well, it still does this, but when i choose the autosaved one its always empty. Great.
I think i have like 10 crashes a day. Since monodevelop is not Unity, i donīt see how to bug report this.
Whats your experience? Any hints how to improve the situation? The currently used version 2.8.2.