Unity Community

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

1. Location
    Birmingham, England
    Quote Originally Posted by Traverity View Post
    The "fraud" has already been "exposed", in this very thread no less. There is minimal point in "exposing" it again.
    I honestly wish you'd stop defending him/her since you weren't here the last time he/she tried this on and got him/herself banned. My2Cents.
    Currently looking for freelance writing jobs - email me!

ben.bobcat@googlemail.com

2. Location
    The Soulless Land
    So because I'm against the idea of bringing back a dead topic, I'm on Heartbrake's side? I'm a Polycount user, I've seen this whole thing go down. Just because I call sameone out for attempting to sabatoge a thread with information that's already been presented does not mean I'm defending anyone, other than the thread itself.

3. Location
    Birmingham, England
    I didn't imply that. But by defending a recruitment thread by a fraudster is as good as defending the fraudster. Call it guilt by association, or whatever.
    Currently looking for freelance writing jobs - email me!

ben.bobcat@googlemail.com

4. Location
    The Soulless Land
    Despite the poster's history, this thread was heading on the right track.

I won't stand for someone disrupting that with duplicate information.

5. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Traverity View Post
    So because I'm against the idea of bringing back a dead topic, I'm on Heartbrake's side? I'm a Polycount user, I've seen this whole thing go down. Just because I call sameone out for attempting to sabatoge a thread with information that's already been presented does not mean I'm defending anyone, other than the thread itself.

What ever you say "an alt account." I am just calling you "an alt account" so I can go ahead and steal your art. And then when somebody busts me, I can link to this thread showing that I worked with you in the past, as is evidenced by me referring to you as "an alt account." Which is obviously synonymous for "an old work buddy."

Despite the poster's history, this thread was heading on the right track.

I won't stand for someone disrupting that with duplicate information.

I am so terribly sorry I "sabotaged" a frauds thread and made potential victims aware of what this fraudster is doing. I should have just let her continue to con people into doing free work I suppose....
    Last edited by Origin; 02-24-2012 at 03:52 PM.

6. Location
    Hannover
    Quote Originally Posted by Origin View Post
    What ever you say "an alt account." I am just calling you "an alt account" so I can go ahead and steal your art. And then when somebody busts me, I can link to this thread showing that I worked with you in the past, as is evidenced by me referring to you as "an alt account." Which is obviously synonymous for "an old work buddy."

I am so terribly sorry I "sabotaged" a frauds thread and made potential victims aware of what this fraudster is doing. I should have just let her continue to con people into doing free work I suppose....
    i wish i could rep.

7. Location
    The Soulless Land
    And you continue to post duplicate information (albeit in different ways). You're unbelievable.

You already presented the information. You "prevented" the scam, and you weren't called out on that by me. What you were called out on was re-posting the information after the discussion had already ended. You intentionally sabotaged a thread by bringing a dead topic back to life.
    Last edited by Traverity; 02-24-2012 at 03:57 PM.

8. Location
    Virginia Beach, Va. U.S.A.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leroy Binks View Post
    Haters be hating yo.

I would like to suggest a couple of models that I would drive:
    • Station Wagon
    • Rally Car
    • Dune Buggy
    • Rat Rod (I love this style)
    • Parade Float
    great ideas, glad someone is actually trying to move this post forward, thank u

9. Location
    Arizona
    I think it would be near impossible to find someone capable of putting an MMO together that's still gullible or stupid enough to believe in OP's fantasies.

At the very least, post more pics of big-breasted wiminz.
    The Fury Framework - Create multiplayer top-down, RTS, RPG or TD games rapidly!

10. Location
    California
    "My God! It's full of sock puppets!" -- Dave Bowman

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678