Tough... uh... guy? Love it, great work as usual

::::: GOSCURRY - a hard game :::::

I am DEMIGIANT
    HOTween : a fast, type-safe, and powerful Unity tween engine
    HOTools - HOUnityLibs

2. Location
    Paris
    And that's awesome art once again.
    I bet your studio will go much bigger once O&S: DJ will be released, your graphical talents are way too good not to become a big AAA studio
    (or not being approached by a big AAA studio)

3. Location
    Norway
    One can dream n0mad but thanks for the heads-up It would certainly be great to work full time on O&S. Right now it has been going a bit slow since we are working on client projects (to pay the bills!).

Henning has had time to create some more Waba eye-candy and Conny has been working on brushing up the cut-scenes in the first 15 minutes of gameplay.

4. Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Current game: Age of Settlement

5. Posts
    This looks amazing! I'm impressed by the smooth transition between dimensions. And the art is incredible! I'd love to play this

EDIT: Oh! And you should post this over at www.Polycount.com
    They will appreciate the art
    Last edited by Alismuffin; 06-07-2012 at 08:58 PM.

6. Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Something extremely good looking!
    Current game: Age of Settlement

7. Location
    Atlanta, Ga
    This is an awesome game! I'm definitely following this one.
    My stuff always work...sometimes!

8. Location
    USA
    I can't find one thing i couldn't like about it. I love the look more then anything. The finish product will be amazing I'm sure.
    ~ The Cheese ~

Programmer, and a little of everything else.

Current Project:
    Alpha Tamper

9. Location
    Cheonan, S. Korea
    The execution is professional and then some, great job. I assume you used Unity Pro for the lighting?
    Laying down the framework for my new game project now.

10. Location
    Germany (Hamburg)
    I love this game so mutch. My favorite, when it is done i must be the first. Please write me an e-mail or PM when it is done ok?
    http://www.playsmallgames.de

Freeway Racer 2 iOS: here
    Freeway Racer 2 Android here: Play Market

11. Location
    Paris
    I just want to lie down in this foliage ...

12. Location
    Norway
    Quote Originally Posted by Khyrid View Post
    The execution is professional and then some, great job. I assume you used Unity Pro for the lighting?
    Hi Khyrid, we are using Unity Pro yes, but we do a lot of custom scripting and developed an actual logic for the different scenes (for example the underwater dimension compared to the others).

13. Location
    Norway
    Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    I love this game so mutch. My favorite, when it is done i must be the first. Please write me an e-mail or PM when it is done ok?
    Heh, I try to remember that a good bet is to follow our facebook page or blog to not miss on either testing invitations or release news or any news for that matter

14. Location
    Belgium

nice!

I know already a lot of people said this, but hey...
    It looks great, professional and adds a cool gameplay element on top of classic gameplay.
    Keep pushing that experimental stuff to the limit

Well done! Good luck with it, I will follow the blog...

.kaaJ
    .kaaJ - (Dirk Van Welden)

@quarkcannon | i-illusions.com

15. Location
    New Hampshire
    Just wanted to comment and say I love the underlying idea behind this game. It's so... intriguing.

Want an easy way to boot Linux from a USB drives on Mac? Like, you don't need to install or change a thing easy? I thought so. Try Mac Linux USB Loader!
    (And the forum thread)

US President Obama wants to hand over the Internet to a multinational body. Sign the petition to keep the web free!

16. Location
    Norway
    Thanks so much you guys, sorry for the latish answer. We are still focusing on additional client projects but hope to be back full time on O&S by the end of this month. That doesn't mean we are not working and improving it already but not as fast as we could/would want to

If any of you are at GDC Europe/Gamescom, make sure to come say hi. We will most probably have the latest Demo build with us and I'd be happy to show it to you in Cologne

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast