Unity Community

Page 97 of 120 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,940 of 2386

1. Location
    Nottingham
    We will slowly be revealing all the Monimals so you can pick your favorites for when the game is released. Here are the new revised starters and a few of the first wild creatures

(Click the image for the full size image)

Let us know which creature is your favorite.

2. Location
    Victoria Australia
    Maybe you can help me work out how to smooth my planetary gravity!

Quote Originally Posted by hippocoder View Post
    Calm down, you're posting all kinds of nonsense that makes no sense. I suggest you post less, and follow http://unity3d.com/learn tutorials.

3. Pocket Artist
    Quote Originally Posted by dogzerx View Post
    Some progress on my character!

Looks good!Another character for the Asset Store?

Dogzerx what modelling software are you using?
    Asset Store Content Packs

NEW! UPDATED VERSION
    Medieval Lightsources Pack v2.0
    __________________________________________________ ________________

Portofolio:
    My portofolio 3D Artist
    __________________________________________________ ________________

New To UNITY?Orient yourself now!
    Learn UNITY!

4. Location
    Croatia
    He is most likely using Zbrush for H-poly sculpting and maya/max for low poly version,but there is a chance that he uses topogun too.
    Portfolio:Under construction!
    Cartoony Weapon Pack-Medieval-FREE
    New to Unity? Orient yourself now!
    Learn Unity

5. Location
    Uruguay
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderent View Post
    Looks good!Another character for the Asset Store?

Dogzerx what modelling software are you using?
    Zbrush for sculpting!

I'm making a new character for the asset store, but after this one I'm going to focus a little on improving what I've got instead of adding new stuff, at least for a while!
    HEY!... Visit dogzer's Assets Store (;っ˘▽˘)っ (Characters & more)

Oh, and my Google Plus.
    It has news and stuff! (About games of course)

"A nerd's work is never done....." (҂⌣̀_⌣́)

6. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quentinp View Post
    New gameplay video for quantum wreckers!
    Two thoughts:
    For the particle trail; maybe they should be a child object and detach on detonation so they can fade out more gracefully. Legacy particles has a neat autodestruct function.
    For the visual immersion; from what I can tell, the player is pretty big. It feels like the top should be bouncing a lot more, to really give a sense of awesome size and power. That is to say, bob hard with each step. The aiming reticule would remain in the same screen position, so it wouldn't effect aiming. Unless you wanted it to.
    Actually, three thoughts.
    My third thought is of how far this has come from being a fast-paced humorous FPS with human-sized characters. I doubt this hasn't crossed your mind, and that it is unintentional.

7. Location
    Ontario, Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAxiom View Post
    Two thoughts:
    For the particle trail; maybe they should be a child object and detach on detonation so they can fade out more gracefully. Legacy particles has a neat autodestruct function.
    For the visual immersion; from what I can tell, the player is pretty big. It feels like the top should be bouncing a lot more, to really give a sense of awesome size and power. That is to say, bob hard with each step. The aiming reticule would remain in the same screen position, so it wouldn't effect aiming. Unless you wanted it to.
    Actually, three thoughts.
    My third thought is of how far this has come from being a fast-paced humorous FPS with human-sized characters. I doubt this hasn't crossed your mind, and that it is unintentional.
    Thanks for the input - yeah I come across old screenshots once and awhile - they are very motivating (to see how far it has come). Trying to make modular characters was what sparked the change to the mech genre. (The one set of robots that remains are still kind of funny - as they run around like idiots while you shoot them - esp. if you have the default mech that looks a bit like a AT-ST - just replace the robots with ewoks...)

Yes I've had several suggestions here and there about mass and inertia in movements - I have to figure out how I'm going to do it! The locomotion system seems quite sensitive and twitchy when mixed with animations - if I could make the whole works physics based some how. I'm just not up enough of maths. I'm hoping to get some better animations done soon (especially for the spastic light legs)
    Currently working on my local multiplayer tank game, Battletank: L.O.B.A. for the PC. You can follow me on twitter for updates @fivearchers

8. Location
    PA, US
    Here is a little top down shooter I've been developing for the last month or so. I'm looking for help and(or) ideas watch the video for more details.

The game play in the video is now outdated check my website(Link in my sig) for the latest demo
    Last edited by KingCharizard; 06-05-2012 at 02:34 PM.

Now I do not have skype I dont like Skype but I had to break down and start using it

9. Location
    Novo mesto
    Platforming is almost final. Follow the link below to test it (just a test scene) Should be finilized tomorrow (player death, limit the player when he is able to double jump, still need to add more animations). Both mac and pc builds are provided.

D/L: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/41354285/Builds.rar

Standard WSAD ctrls + 2x Space bar to double jump

If you wish to support our project follow the link in my signature.

regards,

I-TECH

10. Location
    Lithuania
    I-tech, you should post webplayer and some pictures, because many people wont download it.

11. Location
    Novo mesto
    good idea we will upload a web player demo and some pictures next week, when the player will be set in one "real" environment.

Regards,

I-TECH

12. Location
    Austin, Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow93 View Post
    RPG Quest NPC window

Looks rather like Craft of WarWorld.

But it looks pretty good! Nice job.

13. Location
    Brasil
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow93 View Post
    RPG Quest NPC window

looks alot like wow´s quest window, but its still looking pretty nice!
    2D / 3D Artist | Student

14. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by logotom View Post
    looks alot like wow´s quest window, but its still looking pretty nice!
    yea im looking at that ui for mine GUI

15. Posts
    Been playing around with generating Sim City 2000 style terrain from heightmaps. It's been interesting, but I think my curiosity has reached it's end. I'm thinking about tackling block-styled terrains next...

The results of my afternoon tinkering:
    Last edited by karl_; 06-06-2012 at 04:31 PM.

16. Location
    Helsinki, Finland
    @i-tech: I tried it, and I really like it Somehow the controls feel really good. The only thing that bothered me was the fact that the cursor didn't seem to be locked, so changing the camera angle was a bit hard if the cursor was at the edge of the screen. Other than that, looks great so far
    edit: also, the character floats a couple of inches above ground, so his collider should maybe be lifted a bit. I think the cape should probably be viewable from the front as well (duplicate and flip normals, or something).

I made a little trailer of some current footage of my game (please watch in hd):
    Last edited by Yanneyanen; 06-06-2012 at 07:37 PM.

17. Location
    Austin, Texas
    @Yanneyanan: With capes, I've had success using a very thin triangular prism.

On my Altrua model a few pages back,I originally had her cape as an extruded plane with a texture assigned to it, but no matter what I did in Blender, could not get it to show up in Unity as a two-sided plane. However, the cape was split into two segments, so I made a few faces, rebaked, and it worked out fairly well.

18. Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Spent the evening implementing the chaotic solutions of the Lorenz Attractor using a line renderer and GetSpectrumData.

Last edited by save; 06-07-2012 at 03:46 PM.

Page 97 of 120 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107 ... LastLast