Unity Community


Page 7 of 120 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2386

  1. Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    2,064
    Quote Originally Posted by Micah View Post
    @ivanzu: can I throw a fork at you?
    It amazes me that the person that made that dock also made that barrel. I say this because its the same color wood.
    Yes it looks good, well done. But it would look soooo much better with some color diffrence (not to hard to change) and that is within each plank aswell. I know that its hand painted style... but even the style uses some realism. So change it up

    Edit:
    heres abit of what i mean, spent a few minutes on it but wanted to keep your look.



    Micah
    Nice suggestion,what did you do to achieve this look?
    Last edited by ivanzu; 01-04-2012 at 01:38 PM.
    Portfolio:Under construction!
    Cartoony Weapon Pack-Medieval-FREE
    **************************************************
    New to Unity? Orient yourself now!
    Learn Unity
    **************************************************


  2. Location
    Witney, UK
    Posts
    2,460
    http://fishman92.carbonmade.com/ Portfolio
    @fishman92
    Need anything done? Great rates and speedy service. Contact me on skype @fishman.92.


  3. Location
    Edmonton, AB Canada
    Posts
    25

    Itzy3D now available on Android Marketplace

    Just finished our first mobile game, powered by Unity. Itzy3D. We're just submitting the Ipad and Iphone versions to the app store today, but if you're an android user, you can find it and play for free on the android marketplace.

    https://market.android.com/details?i...teractive.itzy

    Name:  Farm960x640.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  358.5 KBName:  Forest1280x720.jpg
Views: 1217
Size:  357.3 KB


  4. Location
    Poland
    Posts
    202
    Here is the trailer from Anoix 3D, the game I am currently working on.



    Here is the thread about the trailer: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/118...meplay-trailer

    I would like this trailer to be here: http://unity3d.com/gallery/made-with-unity/trailers
    Could anyone please tell me if there is anything I can do to make it happen?


  5. Location
    Michigan USA
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariusz Kowalczyk View Post
    Here is the trailer from Anoix 3D, the game I am currently working on.



    Here is the thread about the trailer: http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/118...meplay-trailer

    I would like this trailer to be here: http://unity3d.com/gallery/made-with-unity/trailers
    Could anyone please tell me if there is anything I can do to make it happen?
    Pretty amazing, but how do you determine the altitude needed when the ball is off the ground plane?
    ...we see through a glass darkly...

    Game Blog


  6. Location
    Medellin - Colombia
    Posts
    12
    Hi everyone, since january of 2011 Yuu Interactive is working on jUNK!, a IOS game developed in unity using free software like Blender and Gimp, in the next few days we will launching the new version, in this thread you can follow the updates

    http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/846...ooter-for-iPad





    Please follow us on Facebook

    https://www.facebook.com/yuuinteractive


  7. Location
    Poland
    Posts
    202
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Gray View Post
    Pretty amazing, but how do you determine the altitude needed when the ball is off the ground plane?
    I am not sure if I understand your question. The ship and the ball always have the same Y coordinate. You can only control the ship horizontally.


  8. Posts
    586




    Some architectural Design and Viz work for a friend's place.


  9. Location
    Victoria Australia
    Posts
    4,777
    Im working on a new forum icon and a barrel but i dont know i think the forum icon is to much to much crammed into to little space? another one i was thinking of is the air ship, with the sprite inside and trees on the top the whole thing will be sitting on the table but cant decide.

    Name:  Barrelmesh.png
Views: 1142
Size:  15.0 KBName:  IconForum.png
Views: 1143
Size:  80.6 KBName:  IconForumlines.png
Views: 1137
Size:  48.5 KB
    Maybe you can help me work out how to smooth my planetary gravity!


    Quote Originally Posted by hippocoder View Post
    Calm down, you're posting all kinds of nonsense that makes no sense. I suggest you post less, and follow http://unity3d.com/learn tutorials.


  10. Location
    Boston, Ma
    Posts
    2,441

    Some Marmoset Fun

    After seeing the awesome look of the Marmoset renders that Janpec uploads, I figure I would give it a try... here are my models rendered in Marmoset... Makes me wish I had Unity Pro to do skin shaders... ... I think for portfolio presentations, I will definitely use this...
    Attached Images     


  11. Location
    Victoria Australia
    Posts
    4,777
    This is a quick picture of a possible new icon:

    Name:  Iconblimp.png
Views: 1094
Size:  15.7 KB
    Maybe you can help me work out how to smooth my planetary gravity!


    Quote Originally Posted by hippocoder View Post
    Calm down, you're posting all kinds of nonsense that makes no sense. I suggest you post less, and follow http://unity3d.com/learn tutorials.


  12. Location
    Newfoundland
    Posts
    1,043
    My first reasonable (read: I'm not ashamed of) organic model I've managed to achieve (albeit, it needs a severe poly and vert count reduction, but still)... What do you think?

    Cheers,

    Galen
    Attached Images   
    Convolution

    Game Business Toolbox now available!
    templates for GDD, TDD, Levels, Art, business plan and more...


  13. Location
    Australia, Brisbane
    Posts
    578
    Inspired by halo


    Simple texture change and.. Wolla.


    You be dissing on my style and you get this.. :P
    Last edited by Ben Massey; 01-04-2012 at 09:12 PM.


  14. Location
    Stagecoach, NV
    Posts
    258
    Love that rifle, a sharper look would be nice and some scratches and whatnot.
    Love the hand painted stuff tho.
    Check out my development blog for TIE - A game about depression.
    http://agameaboutdepression.blogspot.com/

    You can also check out my other two projects, currently on the backburner, 'Far' and 'The Deep'.
    http://fardeepdevblog.netii.net/category/far/


  15. Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    547
    Quote Originally Posted by titanty View Post
    This is a quick picture of a possible new icon:

    Name:  Iconblimp.png
Views: 1094
Size:  15.7 KB
    Do it, airships are pretty awesome!


  16. Location
    Australia
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben4views View Post
    (Images)
    Very nice. Kind of reminds me of Warsoup.
    Intel i7 @ 3.4GHz - 8.00 GB RAM - Windows 8 (64-bit) - Nvidia GTX660 1.5GB

    ShadowRoom on Kongregate | Swarm on Kongregate | MPS on Kongregate | Sound Wave on Kongregate

  17. Administrator



    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,308
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyle@Itzy View Post
    Just finished our first mobile game, powered by Unity. Itzy3D. We're just submitting the Ipad and Iphone versions to the app store today, but if you're an android user, you can find it and play for free on the android marketplace.

    https://market.android.com/details?i...teractive.itzy

    Name:  Farm960x640.jpg
Views: 1216
Size:  358.5 KBName:  Forest1280x720.jpg
Views: 1217
Size:  357.3 KB
    Yay! Let us know how well it does!


  18. Location
    Michigan USA
    Posts
    1,904
    Quote Originally Posted by Mariusz Kowalczyk View Post
    I am not sure if I understand your question. The ship and the ball always have the same Y coordinate. You can only control the ship horizontally.
    Oh, ok, I thought the player had to match the vertical level of the returning ball and didn't see how the player could accurately determine what that was from the angle.
    ...we see through a glass darkly...

    Game Blog


  19. Location
    Serbia
    Posts
    138
    Just finished mana,exp,health and leveling system. I removed actionbar, i want to remake it.
    Here new screen



  20. Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    547
    GIOWorks, maybe you wanna do something with the lightning since the tree's seem weird from 1 side.

Page 7 of 120 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •