Unity Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Location
    Sacramento, CA

The Most Awesome Unity Multiplayer FPS on Planet Earth!

Well, at least on a web browser

Here is a first look at what our next update to Red Crucible will look like. These are the ultra customizable player models.Play it here.

2. Location
    Canada, Québec, Gatineau
    Battlefield play 4 free is in a browser xD, you probably already know that but if not check it out maybe it could give you cool ideas haha but good work mate only thing is I'm not too fond about the chat menu and the top right menu, it clogs a bit your screen. Can you turn them off or like only show the first 3 messages and then dissapear when nothing is going on maybe. But seriously really cool, keep it up !

3. Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by feloxy View Post
    Battlefield play 4 free is in a browser xD,
    It's NOT a web browser game. You still need to download a 1gig + game to your hard drive to play. Where as Red Crucible is a TRUE web browser game that needs NO downloading.

4. Location
    Australia
    Insanely good work! You guys rock!

5. Location
    Iowa, USA
    Very nice game,
    Are you guys planning on making more / do you have any more game ideas currently in mind?

Thumbs up,

- WolfShield
    - John Hancock

We don't know what it is - we don't know how it looks, but if it rocks, we'll ship it. - Unity

6. Posts
    No way! This is amazing!
    Completely new to game development and Unity? don't know where to start? You don't have to be a n00b, click here and you'll be a pro in no time! The complete scripting series will bring you from zero to hero!

Really guys, get over it. Everyone these days wants a MMO not single player. I know we should start out small but times have changed. Anymore in the game industry no matter how small or large you have to go big or go home!

7. Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Quote Originally Posted by WolfShield View Post
    Very nice game,
    Are you guys planning on making more / do you have any more game ideas currently in mind?

Thumbs up,

- WolfShield
    We are indeed! All we need to do is re-skin Red Crucible and it could be a whole new game. Just imagine a apocalypses "Mad Max" style game with multiple factions. We can do it, but we need to finish work on this game first.

8. Location
    usa
    So wait.. only way to get credits is by buying them?

EDIT: Oh ok i found out.. also i noted a man running very fast *speed hacks i assume* so near completion some anti hacks like the pros you are
    Last edited by xxxDjdogxxx; 12-03-2011 at 12:13 AM.
    The "World" is 3D.

9. Location
    Italy
    Are you using the unity master server for the online?

10. Location
    UK

11. Posts
    Haha cool project name.

12. Posts
    Looks quite cool but I couldn't play it much because it kicked me because of latency
    But cool. Graphics could be better but I guess you wanted to have it downloaded as quickly as possible.

13. Location
    Germany
    Well... there is a (even better) fps game called BeGone. It's from nPlay:

http://www.nplay.com/BeGone/
    http://www.kongregate.com/games/nplay/begone-guerra

The graphics are way better, it's also multiplayer and you don't need to download any files, too

14. Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GI_JOEJK View Post
    It's NOT a web browser game. You still need to download a 1gig + game to your hard drive to play. Where as Red Crucible is a TRUE web browser game that needs NO downloading.
    I'm sorry, but a TRUE web browser game would be a WebGL powered game, not Flash or Unity games. I don't wish to start a flamewar, your game rocks, just clearing things up.

15. Posts
    It's a little dissapointing to see these rediculous nitpicking comments here. Nonetheless this looks really cool! I'm a sucker for character customisation so I'll have to give this one a shot.

16. Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Hey guys

We have some FREE test build Red Crucible credits for our fellow Unity developers! Just make an account and look me up (GI_JOEJK) and I will send you some. We would love to see what character combinations you guys come up!

Play the test server here
    www.rocketeergames.com/redcrucible_test.html

GI_JOEJK

17. Location
    usa
    Added you? i think
    The "World" is 3D.

18. Location
    usa
    Sent mail and things so not sure
    The "World" is 3D.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast