Unity Community

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1. Posts

Dinosaur fighting game

Hello everyone!

we are looking for people to join us for making a fighting game about dinosaurs. (Like JP: Warpath or Battle Of Giants Dinosaurs Strike). Game would be for android smartphones as our team is concentrating on those devices and we see a great oportunity to get sucessful in this sphere.

Story: An alien race decides to make kind of a gladiator battle game using dinosaurs as fighters. As game progresses player upgrades his chosen dinosaur with armor and later add weapons on it like laser guns etc. And finally make a cyborg instead of dinosaur.

Features: Ability to combine and upgrade dinosaurs, fight in a various arenas, earn experience to upgrade fighter and unlock new combos, create your own avatar and compete against others.

We are looking mainly for programmers, zbrush artists, texture artists, animators. Also 3D artists would be great.
    We will be happy to recieve any interest in our project. Its kind of a paid work because everyone who will be with us till game is released to android market will recieve money.

THANKS FOR READING!

Game is already started and is soon gona be on modDB where you will be able to follow the progress of the game. Also teasers on youtube gona be out soon.

2. Posts
    Nanosaurs!!!!!! /sarcasm

It looks promising. Much better than your last thread. Do you have any pictures?
    edit: saw note on youtube trailer
    Completely new to game development and Unity? don't know where to start? You don't have to be a n00b, click here and you'll be a pro in no time! The complete scripting series will bring you from zero to hero!

Really guys, get over it. Everyone these days wants a MMO not single player. I know we should start out small but times have changed. Anymore in the game industry no matter how small or large you have to go big or go home!

3. Posts
    yes i have not yet on modDB. Its completely not related to nanosaur. Its compeltelly diferent concept.Are you interested in joining?

4. Location
    NE Ohio, USA

5. Posts
    what did you mean by this picture

6. Location
    Your couch is comfy.
    Quote Originally Posted by werewolf View Post
    what did you mean by this picture
    I think he meant that it has already been done but that doesn't mean you shouldn't do it. Almost every game idea has been done before in some way or another..

7. Posts
    I know that there are similar games i mentioned two of them. Kinda dumb to find and show third one. Anyways this one is different. Dumb to make a copy of some other game

8. Location
    NE Ohio, USA
    Know your history!

9. Location
    Perth, WA, Australia
    I know that there are similar games i mentioned two of them. Kinda dumb to find and show third one. Anyways this one is different. Dumb to make a copy of some other game
    I beg to differ. If it was a successful game then if you follow their formula you could find yourself with lots of money.
    Like MW2 and MW3. Same game. Lots of money.

10. Posts
    well is there anyone who seriously is interested?

11. Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessy View Post
    I remember that thing!
    Currently working with Sony on our new
    PS4 and Vita game in Unity!

This post is not representative of Simian Squared Ltd

12. Location
    Orlando, FL
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessy View Post

LOL ahh the memories!
    No more Tiled Textures! - Vertex Painter with blend shaders for painting meshes
    [ Vertex Painter 2 released! ] with desktop and mobile blend shaders:
    --> Click Here <--
    Also Available on the Unity Asset Store
    --> Click Here <--

13. Posts
    well is there anyone who seriously is interested?
    I would play the hell out of it, man.

14. Posts
    I ment interested in joining us

15. Location
    Norway
    Who are "we" and what skills are you bringing to the team?

16. Posts
    we are a team of indie developers been making games fr over a year but now wanting to make kinda big project. I am 3d artist, texture artist and animator. Theres also a concept artist 2 more 3d artists 1 programmer

17. Location
    Perth, WA, Australia
    we are a team of indie developers been making games fr over a year but now wanting to make kinda big project. I am 3d artist, texture artist and animator. Theres also a concept artist 2 more 3d artists 1 programmer
    Sweet, what games have you brought out so far?

18. Posts
    best one is beyblade for android phones

19. Posts
    Link? I have my doubts you got the rights to beyblade
    Completely new to game development and Unity? don't know where to start? You don't have to be a n00b, click here and you'll be a pro in no time! The complete scripting series will bring you from zero to hero!

Really guys, get over it. Everyone these days wants a MMO not single player. I know we should start out small but times have changed. Anymore in the game industry no matter how small or large you have to go big or go home!

20. I bet it wasn't named beyblade, they probably just made a game with the same idea and gameplay. However, if they did get the rights, YOU GUYS ARE ONE GOOD INDIE FRICKING TEAM!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast