Unity Community

1. Posts

Hiring someone who can help get multiplayer going on my card game website.

i have a small budget but i need someone who is interested in working on a card game called legacy.
    www.legacytcg.com

we have a build for 2 players playing each other, but i need a good multi player guy who can help build it. preferably works on skype.. has a mic. speaks english and can produce results.. preferably someone who is on most of the weekdays.

the budget is small but i am willing to pay a decent amount once the site is up and running and producing money. please let me know asap this needs to get done..

skype = starcat42

2. Location
    Sweden
    Wrong forum. Also "I will pay you when I earn money" posts generally get pushed down into oblivion.
    My Open Source Projects: UdpKit, IronJS, Free Unity Assets
    Need unity consulting? Contact me over PM or Here

3. Location
    Boca Raton, Florida
    Quote Originally Posted by starcat View Post
    speaks english and can produce results...preferably someone who is on most of the weekdays...i am willing to pay a decent amount once the site is up and running and producing money
    These 3 lines all go against eachother. You'll have to outsource if you need stuff produced for free.

/endballbusting

Ok now that I'm done just teasing you this should be in the collaberation forum, this section is for questions on how to program your network. You will most likely get someone with a bit of networking knowlege wanting to learn more for your project as they will work for free. You need to drop your standards a little for free work, no expert network programmer will work for free. Time frames will get pushed back due to personal life being more important usually since it's not a paid job.
    ==============
    Zero Kelvin Studios
    Shane Mummaw
    Programmer
    ==============

4. Posts
    i said i have a small budget i didnt say "work for free"

5. Location
    iran (persia) tehran
    please email me at info@mindhammergames.com
    and also the guys are right, the collab forum is the right place for it.

we might be able to do that for you.