Search Unity

uWebKit - Web Technology for Unity

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Mythos Labs, Sep 26, 2011.

1. ZealUnity

ZealUnity

Is this product still being supported? Trying to figure out how to inject 'clicks' besides the "view.ProcessMouse(mousePos)" method. IE I want to be able to trigger a 'click' from non mouse sources (like a joypad, etc...).

*nm just added a custom method to the UWKWebView class (based on 'ProcessMouse')

Code (csharp):
    2.     public void injectClick(Vector3 mousePos)
    3.     {
    4.         UWKPlugin.UWK_MsgMouseButtonDown (ID, (int)mousePos.x, (int)mousePos.y, 0);
    5.         UWKPlugin.UWK_MsgMouseButtonUp (ID, (int)mousePos.x, (int)mousePos.y, 0);
    6.     }

Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  2. qoobit

qoobit

Hi,

I recently came by a bug in uwebkit while testing our project.

If you load one of the URLs from our project: http://training.toyosupport.ca/media/versado-noir/?mode=app

The initial page has an iframe embedded youtube clip that needs to be clicked for playback.

Once the page loads in uwebkit and you click the play button, sometimes it will play but more often than not the plugin will exit with the following:

UWKProcess has exited
    UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)
    UWKPlugin:log(String, Int32) (at Assets/uWebKit/Internal/UWKPlugin.cs:30)
    UWKPlugin:UWK_Update()
    UWKCore:Update() (at Assets/uWebKit/Internal/UWKCore.cs:98)

I have confirmed this in Unity 5.2.2 up to 5.3.4. It can be replicated by going into the uwebkit example scene 1 with the web browser and playing back the video at the URL above.

I have tested this in the Unity Editor as well as building out to Windows executable. I’m using standalone build settings and on Windows 10.

Please see attached video: http://screencast.com/t/OtsJ16WXKWp4

Thanks!

3. ZealUnity

ZealUnity

Has anyone had success with video tags? The following...

<video width="320" height="240" controls>
    <source src="fireworks2.webm" type="video/webm">
    </video>

...displays the control, and it seems to be loading the video (the timeline updates to the correct video length), but no actual video is displayed.

4. AntiDanilevski

AntiDanilevski

You are building the Uwebkit3, so this version will be bugfixed? Or it's pointless to report bugs?
    If not, we got a crash somewhere inside of UWK (see attach), would be good to have it fixed.

Attached Files: