I made a Unity extension for 2D Skeleton Animation renderering. It's called EasyMotion2D.
This extension will help developers make 2D Anmations in Unity3D easly.
For the beta testing, you can try it without any limit
And my english is very poor, so I hope my reply not hard to understand .
EasyMotion2D v0.4 Stable Releasded in Unity3D Asset Store.
Today, EasyMotion2D v0.4 stable released in Unity3D Asset Store.
Forum and Maumal will coming soon.
Next vesion will be v0.5, it will includes:
- A tile map editor.
- Animation Component can reference to a clip. That means a clip can reference other clips as sub animations.
- More shader.
- More tutorials.
- Bug fix.
If you guys have feature requests you can commit it to the Bug-Tracker as a new feature.
I will collect feature requests to make a poll, the most vote feature will add to my work list. When it done, will release with new versions.
Thanks very much, guys.
- EasyMotion2D v0.4 released in Asset Store.
- EasyMotion2D v0.4 new features.
1.Add a menu item to remove selected keyframes in Animation Editor..
2.Use Ctrl(Windows)/Command(OSX) + arrow key(up/down) to set current selected animation component's layer in Animation Editor.
3.A menu item in "EasyMotion2D/Utility" can be refresh objects in scene after user's scripts recomplied.
- EasyMotion2D is a Unity3D extension for 2D solution.
- EasyMotion2D provide a high performance 2D Skeleton Animation System in Unity3D.
- EasyMotion2D includes several components. They are build-in like, easy to use and understand.
- EasyMotion2D includes several toolkits inside Unity3D, help developers make 2D assets easily.
This online demo show you what is EasyMotion2D can do, hope helpfully.
Report Bugs / Wishing
You can report a bug or commit a wishing for feature to the bug tracking system.