Search Unity

Car Game with 3 challenges...

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by p6r, Aug 16, 2011.

1. p6r

p6r

... for children !
    I have used the Mega-Fiers plugin to morph the character into a car, the A-Labsoftware vehicle editor for the car controller and the Magicla Box for the particles.

6R

2. jesseoffy

jesseoffy

Looks nice and interesting, though, since you say it's for children, I'd add more rewards and things like that - maybe star points that you can collect on the race track, etc. And being able to have an AI to race against would make it more of an experience than just a leisurely ride. Just a few thoughts.

3. p6r

p6r

You're right...
    It's just the beginning. I will add things little by little. I have to learn Unity3D and coding first. :)
    Thanks for your thoughts...

6R

4. Zeronine

Zeronine

Heya P6r,

It looks really fun and appealing to children. The colors make the world feel like a brighter joyful place! :)

In addition to the rewards stars Jesse suggested, animated environmental attractions and boost pads Mario Kart, Diddy Kong stuff.

What age group is it for?

5. pixelsteam

pixelsteam

6. Blacklight

Blacklight

Looks pretty cool. The first part reminded me of this.

7. Muskrat

Muskrat

Really good work, p6r! Bright and cheery background music would make for great atmosphere too. It looks like it's going to be a really fun game.

8. MikeUpchat

MikeUpchat

That looks great p6r, a nice bright fun look and great characters, looking forward to see where you go with it :)

9. p6r

p6r

Thanks a lot for your nice and/or constructive comments... very important for a beginner !!! :)

Thanks for the link to particle explosions. I like this website !!!
    Age group : 8 - 11 years old ! (But older people play with Mario !!!) :)
    Yes, music and animated environment will be a great addition...

My problem are the drawcalls : A lot of people here speak about it but I don't know the maximal numbers of drawcalls for a 3D game !?! If someone can give me some precisions...

And I can use various morphs for this character for different adventures : see here the morphs I created -> http://cartoon6r.free.fr/morphs/morphs.html

6R