Search Unity

1. Megacity Metro Demo now available. Download now.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Unity support for visionOS is now available. Learn more in our blog post.
    Dismiss Notice

AutoPilot for Testflight 1.0 (deploy iOS builds via cloud!) - Now on the asset store

Discussion in 'Assets and Asset Store' started by Cratesmith, Aug 14, 2011.

1. kalvinlyle

kalvinlyle

This is an tool and I've been using it daily for builds, but we've run into a problem that means it's no longer useful. Our Build process now requires that we edit the Xcode project that's built from Unity. Before we upgraded to Pro Unity licenses this wasn't a problem as Autopilot required us to Build the Project manually, then we could say create the APP and IPA from that build. Since the upgrade Autopilot now has the power to do the builds itself, which always fail because we need to make manual changes, and there is no way I can see to go back to the previous way Autopilot worked :(

2. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Can you go into detail on how you're editing your XCode project and how that's breaking AutoPilot? I've designed AutoPilot to be somewhat robust to XCode changes (in the code at least)

I'm working on an update that will add better support for people making commonly used modifications to their projects (output build path, etc) which is most likely to be released soon after unity 3.5 comes out. If you're running into any modification issues I'd like to get them fixed for this also.

3. crafTDev

crafTDev

Err, Cratesmith, did you receive my email?

4. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

I replied about the landscape issue with the testflight sdk feedback from. (which testflight have announced will be fixed in their next SDK release). I don't think I got an email from you after that... try sending again?

5. kalvinlyle

kalvinlyle

I add a Native code folder to the project, include some frameworks (MessageUI, GameKit, StoreKit and Twitter), modify the AppController.mm file with one line of code, add libxml2.dylib and add a header search path for it in the build settings.

Having done it a bunch more times I might be able to clarify better what's happening.

It looks like AppController.mm gets modified when AutoPilot runs to add a TestFlight.h #include at the top. During the Autopilot build process the TestFlight.h file is copied over, but during a regular Unity build it is not, but the code modification remains. At least this is what I'm seeing, not sure if tat makes sense at all.

So the result is that if I do a build with Autopilot (which changes the AppController file) then go back to doing regular builds (appending the folder) using Unity I get an error during the build process that complains it can't find ../Libraries/TestFlight.h

One solution might be to have an Autopilot build solution that doesn't complete the upload to TestFlightApp.com

Or include the testflight alterations to the build process in the Build Player scripts like the rest of the plugins do that way there is no difference between a Unity build and a TestFlight build. I've had a look at this option for the changes I'm making but Python makes me go cross eyed :)

6. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Ah, I've seen this issue... I'm sure I made a fix for something like this in a recent patch. Can you just double check to see if you're running the latest version of Autopilot.

If you are running latest... drop me a PM and we can schedule a skype call to get to the bottom of this. If it's an issue I'll make a spotfix for it this coming weekend.

7. kalvinlyle

kalvinlyle

Updated to latest Unity version 3.4.2

Asset store claims I have the latest version of the plugin, although it still says v2.1b in the Download Manager and nothing has downloaded. How do I tell what version of the plugin I have installed?

8. John Francis

John Francis

I'm looking for an easy build/deployment method for iOS and this looks great. I hate to ask newb questions but I keep seeing different numbers cited for download caps; 13 mb and 800 mb. We're only around 75 but that obviously kills the first option. Does autopilot support the larger filesize and can you explain the discrepancies? Thanks.

9. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hey there.
    If you're using Autopilot you'll be using the regular testflight system which has the 800mb limit.

The 13mb version is just for testflight's 'demo' where you can drag a small .ipa file onto their web page to see how testflight works without creating a login.

10. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

I'm submitting a small update to the Asset store now.

This version should fix the errors people have been having with xcode projects that use custom output paths.
    - also if you encouter a 'missing' error, it will now allow you to manually locate the .app file yourself... but that error shouldn't happen anymore.

11. crafTDev

crafTDev

Cratesmith I resent the email I sent to you on November 7...

12. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Okay, fixed that issue.
    Check your inbox, I've sent you a very early build of the next version (not the one currently in submission).

13. scadieux

scadieux

@Cratesmith
    I was curious, did you managed to get TestFlight to catch crashes properly?

14. bpritchard

bpritchard

@Cratesmith

I just picked up the Autopilot plugins for Unity and am pretty jazzed about getting this working. I just did a straight import, and setup all the necessary bits in the preferences.. did a build.. and i get this error in unity.

Code (csharp):
    2. Win32Exception: ApplicationName='xcodebuild', CommandLine='-project Unity-iPhone.xcodeproj CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR=/Users/b_pritchard/projects/bfg/projects/the_fool/Project/builds/TestFlight/autopilot/', CurrentDirectory='/Users/b_pritchard/projects/bfg/projects/the_fool/Project/builds/TestFlight'
    3. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_noshell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process)
    4. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process)
    5. System.Diagnostics.Process.Start (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
    6. TestFlightBuildPipeline.StartProcess (System.String filename, System.String arguments, Boolean logStdOut, System.String workingpath) (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildPipeline.cs:465)
    7. TestFlightBuildPipeline.BuildApp (.TestFlightPreferences preferences) (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildPipeline.cs:323)
    8. TestFlightBuildWindow.NextStage () (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildWindow.cs:267)
    9. TestFlightBuildWindow.OnInspectorUpdate () (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildWindow.cs:169)
    10. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)
    11. Rethrow as TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.
    12. System.Reflection.MonoMethod.Invoke (System.Object obj, BindingFlags invokeAttr, System.Reflection.Binder binder, System.Object[] parameters, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)
    13. System.Reflection.MethodBase.Invoke (System.Object obj, System.Object[] parameters)
    14. UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName, System.Object obj)
    15. UnityEditor.HostView.Invoke (System.String methodName)
    16. UnityEditor.HostView.OnInspectorUpdate ()
    Any clue what would cause that? Is it not finding xCode or is it something to do with my build side of things?

Also i'm seeing some strange build errors in xCode if i manually build... as follows

Code (csharp):
    2. Ld /Users/b_pritchard/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-brjxvhuhbbwohjaejyjlmctqilgy/Build/Products/thefooliphonefree.app/thefooliphonefree normal armv7
    3.     cd /Users/b_pritchard/projects/bfg/projects/the_fool/Project/builds/TestFlight
    4.     setenv IPHONEOS_DEPLOYMENT_TARGET 3.1.3
    5.     setenv PATH "/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin:/Developer/usr/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin"
    6.     /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/usr/bin/clang++ -arch armv7 -isysroot /Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS5.0.sdk -L/Users/b_pritchard/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-brjxvhuhbbwohjaejyjlmctqilgy/Build/Products -L/Users/b_pritchard/projects/bfg/projects/the_fool/Project/Assets/Editor/GameCenter -L/Users/b_pritchard/projects/bfg/projects/the_fool/Project/builds/TestFlight -L/Users/b_pritchard/projects/bfg/projects/the_fool/Project/builds/TestFlight/Libraries -L/Users/b_pritchard/projects/bfg/projects/the_fool/Project/builds/TestFlight/../../../Builds/iOS/Classes/bfg_source/flurrylib -L/Users/b_pritchard/projects/bfg/projects/the_fool/Project/builds/TestFlight/../../../../../../TestFlightSDK0 -F/Users/b_pritchard/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-brjxvhuhbbwohjaejyjlmctqilgy/Build/Products -filelist /Users/b_pritchard/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-brjxvhuhbbwohjaejyjlmctqilgy/Build/Intermediates/Unity-iPhone.build/Debug-iphoneos/Unity-iPhone.build/Objects-normal/armv7/thefooliphonefree.LinkFileList -dead_strip -all_load -weak_framework CoreMotion -miphoneos-version-min=3.1.3 -licucore.A -framework iAd -lz.1.2.5 -framework Foundation -framework UIKit -framework OpenGLES -framework QuartzCore -framework OpenAL -liconv.2 -lTestFlight -liPhone-lib -framework AudioToolbox -framework CFNetwork -framework MediaPlayer -framework CoreLocation -framework SystemConfiguration -framework CoreMotion -framework CoreGraphics -weak_framework MessageUI -weak_framework GameKit -framework AVFoundation -lP31MonoBridge -framework StoreKit -lFlurryAnalytics -lTestFlight -o /Users/b_pritchard/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/Unity-iPhone-brjxvhuhbbwohjaejyjlmctqilgy/Build/Products/thefooliphonefree.app/thefooliphonefree
    8. Undefined symbols for architecture armv7:
    9.   "_TestFlight_PassCheckpoint", referenced from:
    10.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    11.   "_TestFlight_AddCustomEnvironmentInformation", referenced from:
    12.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    13.   "_TestFlight_OpenFeedbackView", referenced from:
    14.       __Z19RegisterMonoModulesv in RegisterMonoModules.o
    15. ld: symbol(s) not found for architecture armv7
    16. clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see invocation)
    I confirmed that the test flight.a file is added to the project, but its like its not finding a few things.

Cheers
    Bryan

Last edited: Dec 13, 2011
  15. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hey everyone. My apologies for going quiet for the last week or so.

The good news is that I've just submitted the new version of AutoPilot!
    It should be out shortly after christmas.

Here's what's changed in 2.23:
    - Option to build and upload dSYM to testflight for better crash reports
    - Users can now select which developer identity for AutoPilot to use.
    - Better error reporting for some previously cryptic build fail messages.
    - Fixed some find/replace patterns so that TestFlightSDK.cs and AppController.mm don't get extra newlines added in each build.
    - Much more robust build process for .app and .ipa build steps
    - Smarter provision checking (duplicate provision with same name identifier will always use the newest copy)
    - More robust xcode support. Autopilot now force builds .app and .ipa to it's own folder and clears that folder between builds.
    - Fixed bugs with settings gui drop downs if special characters were used

And in response to your questions:
    @scadieux: The next update should address this, and it has options to force the building and uploading of a dSYM to TestFlight which should improve crashlog detail. The one caveat is that many crashes can only be caught if building in "Slow Safe" mode rather than "Fast but no exceptions".

@bpritchard: This issue should be resolved in the update.

@jrricky: Thanks for sending the message log, I actually found several other issues with the message window which are all fixed in the upcoming patch.

16. scadieux

scadieux

@Cratesmith
    About that slow safe mode, I personally build checking Development checkbox. It gives me more details about the crash. I haven't tested in slow and safe mode, but that way I got the file and the line number where a nullptr exeption did happen.

17. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Ah, I hadn't tried using developer mode with testflight before. I'll experiment with them when I get some time.
    It might be good to have these options exposed on the test flight build window if they're helpful.

18. ParaLogic

ParaLogic

Just wanted to say this is an awesome plugin which will really save you a lot of time. Awesome support too!

19. God-at-play

God-at-play

I'm using AutoPilot, which I must say is awesome! Nice work :)

I think the TestFlight upload URL changed or something? I can get through build and package fine, but fail immediately upon the upload step:
    Code (csharp):
    1. Additional Output:
    2. <html><head><title>301 Moved Permanently</
    3. title></head><body
    4. bgcolor="white"><center><h1>301 Moved
    5. Permanently</h1></center><hr><center>nginx</
    6. center></body></html>

20. God-at-play

God-at-play

21. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

22. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hey guys, I found the problem. TestFlight has enabled, and now requires SSL on all uploads (which is a good thing)
    however it does mean that the current upload URL AutoPilot is using is slightly wrong.

I'll be uploading a patch to the asset store today... however to fix the issue locally before that's released.

Change the following line in TestFlightBuildPipeline.cs
    Code (csharp):
    1. string args = "http://testflightapp.com/api/builds.json"
    To this:
    Code (csharp):
    1. string args = "https://testflightapp.com/api/builds.json"
    If you're still having trouble with uploads after that, please don't hesitate to contact me.

23. God-at-play

God-at-play

Thanks for finding the issue, got everything working again :)

24. Bezzy

Bezzy

I've had a problem moving back and forth between platforms (I believe).

Everything was going very smoothly, but after clicking "switch platform" to WebBuild, and doing a bit of stuff in that mode, I went back to iOS mode, and I got a few errors, and the "Build and upload to testflight" option was greyed out. Here's the errors:

Then, which choosing File-> AutoPilot: Testflight Build Preferences, I get some wicked cool video ram displayed in the window, rather than any interface.

I'm making a gesture heavy game and it may be possible that I clicked in the project view and moved files around or something? But I checked, and my Autopilot director is all in the right place.

Any suggestions? Thanks for a cool tool!

25. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Wow... that's a new one.
    It's possible that somehow one of your preferences xml files have been corrupted, or were only partially read.

Would you be able to email the two config xml files to cratesmith@cratesmith.com?
    (strip your user and team keys from them beforehand of course)

Also, are you running unity 3.4 or 3.5 preview?

26. Bezzy

Bezzy

Version 3.4.2f2 I believe!

Will be trying the preview at work, soon, but not mid way through a milestone :)

Also, I should say that I manually applied the fix you suggested in your previous posts, and it was totally good. Don't expect that was anything to do with it, but just thought I'd mention.

27. Bezzy

Bezzy

Oop, having a look at those xml's myself, I think I figured it. There were some weird characters in my last message... I was writing the description in a rush to get to lunch, cos we were having katsu curry today, and dang that stuff is good, and I think must have used my muscle memory to hit "command enter" to finish and send, as if it was an IM on windows. Didn't do anything but print an illegal character into the text field?. What am I like? Durr. Sorry man!

I guess there might be some way to stop that illegal character from being saved, at a pinch?

28. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

I'll have a look...
    I'm a little surprised that the XML serializer can't handle some characters in a field, but I can certainly trim certain characters before saving.

29. onllm

onllm

hey i just bought ur plug in however i get the following error when it is building with testflight:

Error Message:
    An error occured trying to build the .app file, please ensure you can manually build an iPhone project at the build location: builds/iPhone

If you think this error is a bug with AutoPilot:
    Please contact the developer (cratesmith@cratesmith.com) and provide the full error information from the console window.

Additional Output:
    ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
    Ld autopilot/powerball.app/powerball normal armv7
    (1 failure)

30. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hi there,
    Can you please email me the full error from the console window?
    All I can tell from this error is that Autopilot encountered an error while building your .app file from the command line.

31. crystani

crystani

Hi, Cratesmith

I bought auto pilot today, and it works well.

Just one questiion. Is it possible to deploy in-house/enterprise builds using autopilot? looks like test flight support enterprise build now.

32. onllm

onllm

Hi cratesmith here is the entire log:

Code (csharp):
    1. AutoPilot: Stage BuildProject failed:An error occured trying to build the .app file, please ensure you can manually build an iPhone project at the build location: builds/iPhone
    2. Additional Output:2012-01-12 11:29:37.131 xcodebuild[4699:2703] No recorder, buildTask: <Xcode3BuildTask: 0x200c285a0:'CompileC AppController.mm':REfc(0):deps=1:phaseNum=10>
    3. ** BUILD FAILED **
    6. The following build commands failed:
    7.     Ld autopilot/powerball.app/powerball normal armv7
    8. (1 failure)
    10. UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
    11. TestFlightBuildWindow:CheckProcessErrors() (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildWindow.cs:281)
    12. TestFlightBuildWindow:OnInspectorUpdate() (at Assets/AutoPilot/Editor/Scripts/TestFlightBuildWindow.cs:189)
    13. UnityEditor.HostView:OnInspectorUpdate()
    however i get this error only when i check the "build with testflight sdk" option, if i uncheck it everything builds and deploys fine which is very weird...i have the sdk downloaded and installed properly. Plz take a look at it.

33. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Interesting,
    it's a different error... but it's similar to another bug that another user has reported recently (also failing to build the app if testflight SDK is enabled).

If possible could you email me your skype details and I can give you a call to figure out the issue tomorrow? (send to cratesmith@cratesmith.com)

34. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Additionally, if anyone else is experiencing this issue can you please email me the following details:
    1. version of number unity you're running (and also is it pro or basic?)
    2. xcode version number
    3. osx version
    4. type of apple developer account (personal/team/enterprise)

Please email the details to cratesmith@cratesmith.com and I'll be in touch.

Cheers!

35. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Some people using the latest version of the 3.5 preview have let me know they're having issues with the TestFlight SDK not capturing sessions and crashes.

I'm working on a fix for this now so hang tight.

Please let me know if you are experiencing the "cannot build with SDK enabled" issue though as that is a different problem that I still need help reproducing.

36. chaneya

chaneya

Cratesmith,

I'm wondering if you've seen this issue before:

I installed Autopilot and the TestflighSDK no problem in my project.
    I ran through the instructions set by step in the readme.

AutoPilot Builds, Packages and Uploads to Testflight just fine. I get the Build and Upload complete message in Unity.

I see the build in Testflight but when I download it to my iPad from testflight and try to run the game, it crashes during the splashscreen back to iOS. (I can deploy to my ipad with no problems directly from Unity and I can build an .ipa in Xcode and upload to Testflight with no problems.)

My console in Unity has the following messages:
    AutoPilot: Existing Xcode project found: appending
    AutoPilot: dSym found, zipping
    Warning: AutoPilot: dSym zipping failed. Upload continuing without dSym
    AutoPilot: Build Upload complete.

I'm running with:
    Unity 3.4.2f3 iOS Pro, Xcode 4.2.1, OSX Lion 10.7.2

I have Player settings at:
    iPhone + iPad
    armv6 (OpenGL ES1.1)
    Native (default device)

.Net 2.0 Subset
    iOS Latest
    Target iOS Version 4.3
    Stripping Use micro mscorlib
    Slow and Safe

I feel like there is something simple missing. Perhaps a permissions issue in Lion.

Any help would be great.

Allan Chaney

37. blockimperium

blockimperium

Does this plugin work with 3.5? I know it won't be supported - but I'm curious if it will work at all given some of the changes to how Unity builds its stuff with XCode.

38. mattbenic

mattbenic

First off, thank you for a totally kickass tool :)

Now for the gripe/suggestion;
    The really simple one-click build upload approach is generally great-except that the AutoPilot progress window (the one with the checkboxes, not the progress bar) is fixed in place. This means after doing a build of a large project, Unity is not really fully usable while the upload progresses. Also, this doesn't allow for a device test step (sometimes needed) before the upload.

Two things would be good for this:
    1) A "Build" button in addition to the "Build and Upload" button that just does all the nasty XCode Adhoc stuff and opens the build location, along with an Upload button that uploads the most recent IPA.
    2) The ability to move/dock the progress window so it can be moved out the way and work can continue while the upload progresses.

Thanks,
    Matt

39. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hey there,
    This sounds like a new error.

Is is possible for me to go over this with you over skype?
    If you can, please email me at cratesmith@cratesmith.com and I'll try to help you through the problem

40. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hi there,
    the version on the asset store will work with 3.5, but the testflight SDK won't integrate.

I have a fix for this on the way that I'm hoping to submit to the asset store by the weekend.

41. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Glad you like it!

With your suggestions
    #1, If I implement this I would probably make it so that there is just a build option that is "test on device before upload". The reason being that the purpose of the plugin is to give a one button solution. I'll add this to the list of tasks for a later version

#2, I know that locking the editor during a build is a pain, but I've done it intentionally as it prevents a number of places where things could go wrong. I unfortunately don't have time to support all the possible errors this could create.
    - if you want to make the editor stay unlocked in your own build. Simply comment out any references to ProgressBar in TestFlightBuildWindow.cs.

42. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Oh and sorry about the lack of prompt updates lately,
    I'm currently in the process of moving to a different country and in the final stages of finishing this game,

So please bear with me being a little slower than usual over the next month or two :)

43. mattbenic

mattbenic

Ok, great thanks, yeah that would help with part of the problem.

I'm guessing you mean dealing with changes to the project while you're building, I'm really just looking at being able to interact once the ipa is done, so no more building really needed. I'll look into commenting out the progress bar though, thanks.

Another question, our projects are currently on Asset Server, and I find that my TestFlight settings (API keys, etc) don't persist across to other machines. Where are these stored? Is there a way to have them end up in version control?

44. chaneya

chaneya

Cratesmith,

Thanks for getting back.

I uninstalled everything per the instructions in the .rtf and reimported. I also deleted the xml files just to be sure I was removing everything.

Now my AutoPilot upload to TestFlight works mostly. The main difference this time around is I left everything at it's default in the AutoPilot user preferences. So provisioning profile is: default(chosen by Xcode), Xcode Build Scheme: N/A, iOS codeSign Identity: iOS Developer. And that seems to work as far as uploading the ipa to TestFlight and running the TestFlight build on my iPad.

Before, I had changed the above defaults to the same option I choose when building an ipa in Xcode and of course AutoPilot did the build, uploaded to TestFlight but the game crashed during the Splashscreen.

Now I'm just wondering why no Sessions are recorded in TestFlight and my TestFlightSDK.PassCheckpoint("Passed Level 1"); is not recorded at the TestFlight website. However I placed a TestFlightSDK.OpenFeedbackView(); at the same point in the code and the Testflight dialog opened up while playing on the iPad. So I know the SDK is runnning. However no data is being passed to TestFlight as far as I can tell.

Any tips in that regards. I also continue to get the .dSym zipping failed warning in the console.

Thanks
    Allan

Last edited: Jan 25, 2012
  45. chaneya

chaneya

Cratesmith,

Just to summarize my current issue:

AutoPilot builds fine and uploads to Testflight with the TestFlighSDK and I can run the TestFlight build on my iPad.

But I'm not getting any Session data recorded in TestFlight.

My Checkpoints are also not being recorded in Testflight yet I get the OpenFeedbackView dialog on my iPad. Of course the feedback entered into that dialog is also not making it back to TestFlight.

Since the OpenFeedBackView dialog appears, I assume that means the SDK is running when I run the TestFlight build.

Do you have any idea why no data is being transmitted back to the TestFlight website?

Thanks
    Allan

46. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

There are two xml files stored in the root project folder who's names start with "TestFligtht"
    One of these is your team settings, which should be checked into source control.
    The other is your user settings which probably shouldn't be (as these vary user to user, and change every build)

I've never used the Asset server however.
    If it can only sync the asset folder then the team settings needs to be saved in there.

47. mattbenic

mattbenic

Thanks. Yup, it syncs the Assets folder.

48. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Righto, I'll add it to my list of things to fix. (only the team settings will get added there of course)

49. chaneya

chaneya

Kieran,

AutoPilot works great now!! I wanted to repost this message from our e-mail exchange because I just want people to know how great I think AutoPilot is.

I've tried to recreate my issue but between deleting numerous Xcode files from my project folder, changing the default path of the AutoPilot build and updating to your new version 2.24, I've lost track of which exact steps in what order I did to get the SDK to communicate. (At the same time I was trying these things, I was doing messy manual plugin hacks to get C# linked to Objective C in Xcode.)

Here is what I know: I changed the default path of build/iPhone to /GlassLand in Autopilot so AutoPilot built to the same folder my normal builds go to. I also deleted the existing Xcodeproj file from that same folder. And finally I updated to your new version 2.24......not in that particular order. But then everything worked and I'm pretty sure I heard trumpets in the background.

That trumpet sound was my subconscious breathing a huge sigh of relief that I wouldn't have to deal with Xcode and manually linking up my C# project to the mess that is Objective C as viewed through the muddy lens that is Xcode.

I would pay double for AutoPilot's implementation of the TestFlight SDK. It's worth every cent of $50.

Allan Chaney

50. Cratesmith

Cratesmith

Hey everyone, I've just submitted an update to the asset store. It fixes two major issues.

- TestFlight SDK support for Unity 3.5 developer preview
    - dSYM should only upload if it was built by the current build (version 2.23b will upload old dSYM files if they're left in the build folder)

It should be up on the asset store soon :)