- Single click to send a build to your testers, anywhere in the world!
- Integrates unity with the fantastic testing and feedback tools of TestFlight
- Manage TestFlight upload settings from within Unity
- Simple to use, fast to configure.
- Unity3d iPhone (Pro or Basic), running on OSX (tested on Unity 3.4)
- XCode (tested on XCode 4, iOS SDK 4.3)
- An active connection to the internet
- TestFlight SDK support for iOS basic
- Better support for Unity Basic under OSX Lion
- Fixed an issue some users were having with the IPA build step
- You can now specify which mobile provision to build against from autopilot.
- Tons and tons of bugfixes
- The new build options window!
- Fixes for issues people had with the TestFlight SDK auto-integration in non-testlfight builds.
- TestFlight SDK auto-integration. (Just 'install' the SDK in your project using the preferences window)
- fixed bugs with long upload messages and single quotes in messages
- api keys input now removes any spaces when changed, (user request)
- added message history to the build message window
- Unity Basic is fully supported with it's own wizard to walk users through the manual part of the unity basic build process
- Full source code provided
- Delegates and functions to quickly implement AutoPilot into a custom build process
Updates constantly coming!
See what's coming soon here, and vote on changes that are important to you!