Search Unity

Angy Bots in 'real' 3D on HTC Evo3D

Discussion in 'Made With Unity' started by SRH, Aug 13, 2011.

1. SRH

SRH

A quick test of the unity plugin I'm currently developing to enable the 3D display on a HTC Evo 3D

Angry Bots 3D

2. Dan Fury

Dan Fury

Honestly this is the most kickass thing I have ever seen on a mobile device.
    The Angry Bots demo alone is already spectacular, but in 3D it blows away everything I have ever seen with autostereoscopic graphics.
    Kudos to you, I'll credit you and your plugin in an article soon.
    Will it be available for free? If not, how much will you ask for it?

3. CharlieSamways

CharlieSamways

That looks amazing, crazy stuff

4. mengu

mengu

Nice indeed. I was asked to look into how to do stereoscopic 3D using Unity at my lab. It seems like you have a working solution. Do you have an ETA for your plugin? Maybe I can convince my adviser to buy/use your plugin instead of reinventing the wheel.

Cheers!
    Mengu

5. SRH

SRH

Haven't really thought about it yet.

I don't haven an ETA yet (it pretty much depends on the weather, make sure it rains and it will be done faster ;-)
    The actual plugin part is done, what's missing is some scripts to make it easy to use and documentation.

If you can't wait (or don't want to) until I officially release the plugin, send me a PM

Btw. I'm looking for a few games to test my plugin, so if you've got a game you want in 3D you should contact me. maybe I'll turn it in to a 3D game for you

6. mengu

mengu

Hi SRH, I just wanted to check on your progress. Has it been raining in your part of the world? :)

7. xalsbass

xalsbass

I have some projects to test it ;) Please contact me!

8. MABManZ

MABManZ

Any chance you could enable this to work on the LG Optimus 3D/P20? (also AT&T Thrill 4G/P925)

9. lyh1

lyh1

What is your camera setting for the HTC stereoscopic API? I am very interesting on developing the JNI plugin.